This book is exclusively for white belts in Brazilian jiu-jitsu who want to learn jiu-jitsu faster and simultaneously defend themselves against injuries that commonly afflict the average jiu-jitsu beginner.
Written by a jiu-jitsu white belt (former black belt instructor in ninjitsu turned Gracie jiu-jitsu convert) who has recently stood right where you're standing, you'll learn the tips and tricks that will double or triple the rate at which you learn the art and science of jiu-jitsu, while decreasing the white belt "awkwardness" that many beginners feel!
The strategies taught within this book where discovered during the author's own journey and his goal is to help you make fast progress while preventing injury!
This beginner jiu-jitsu guide is a MUST have for all newbies in the art of Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in this book:
1. How to double (or even triple) the rate at which you learn jiu-jitsu while cutting your chances of injury in half
2. The 3 goals to keep in mind when choosing a jiu-jitsu school
3. The 3 goals of the white belt. CAUTION: A HUGE mistake that many white belts make is trying to focus on too many goals. Focus ONLY on these three goals and you’ll learn much more in a far shorter period of time!
4. The 6 white belt “rules of engagement” when training to improve your learning and significantly decrease your chances of injury
5. Why, as a white belt, you should NOT fight to win and a far better strategy to implement in the first few months of training.
6. A jiu-jitsu-changing lesson that I learned from a real-life ninja and ex-special forces instructor during my first ninjitsu, black-belt class.
7. The single greatest difference between the great jiu-jitsu artists and the “perpetually stuck” jiu-jitsu wannabes…Don’t be a wannabe, follow THIS advice!
8. How to NOT look like a fool on your first jiu-jitsu class (like I did)
9. How to avoid being shunned as “The Guy To Avoid” in class and how to have people climbing over each other to train with you.
10. The 9 white belt mistakes to avoid!
11. The three ingredients of good jiu-jitsu (Warning: You need all three or you’ll suck and won’t know why)
12. How to use the concept of “Positional Hierarchy” to get out of sticky situations, even if you’re face down on the mat with your opponent mounted on your back!
13. The simple three-step framework that will allow you to escape the worst positions (even mount and back mount) – even if you’ve never been taught how to escape the situation (ALERT: Game-changing lesson)
14. How to use SAMS Rule to stay cool and work your way out of a tough situation while rolling
15. And much, much more!
- Humor Mugs By Teeburon
- High quality
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Made of ceramic
- 11 oz. of capacity
What better way to start the day than with your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu first lesson Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Mug. The Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu first lesson Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Mug made of white, high wuality ceranic is dishwasher and microwave resistant thanks to our sublimation-print technique. We have thousands of other designs just like our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu first lesson Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Mug with which you can create your own collection.
Price: $ 12.00